LEED & Recycling in Edmonton, AB
We can tailor a recycling program to meet your LEED materials and resources requirements.
Our digital reporting system can also track and produce reports for your LEED certification credits.
We LEED By Example
FenceLine proudly supports the development of healthy and green communities. Thanks to our involvement with the LEED Program, our customers can trust we do our part to protect the environment.
Originally designed by the US Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides a recognized standard for the construction industry to assess the environmental sustainability of building designs. The Canadian Green Building Council (CaGBC) adapted the LEED rating system to reflect the concerns and requirements of building here in Canada.
LEED encourages the adoption of sustainable building and development practices through its point-based rating system. Since 2005, LEED buildings have eliminated 2,490,000 CO2e tonnes of GHG emissions annually, diverted nearly 3 million tonnes of waste from landfill, and saved 24 billion liters of water per year, benefiting all Canadians.
How we help:
- Program Review and Design: FenceLine can collaborate with your project team to design a diversion program to meet your project’s diversion goals, space on site, and manpower availability.
- Hauling Material: FenceLine provides the roll-off bins and does the hauling for your project.
- Reporting: FenceLine compiles the reporting and submits the data to your project team monthly.
Why Is LEED Certification Important?
A LEED certification is the most widely known standard used for recognizing the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of buildings. The goal of the certification is to create buildings that are better for the environment and for occupants. This certification is important because it helps to create a safer more sustainable future for everyone. In addition, it also helps your company promote a better image. Our team can help you update your current building to LEED standards or ensure your new construction projects meets all LEED requirements.
What Are the Benefits of LEED?
Achieving a LEED certification for your building has many benefits, both for your company and its occupants. As the world becomes more eco-conscious, it becomes increasingly important to find solutions for your building to live up to these standards. We’re all trying to do our part to protect the future of our planet, and by adhering to LEED standards, you can ensure your business is part. A LEED certification for your building will provide benefits in the following ways:
- For Your Business: This certification will improve your facility’s image and promote you as a leader in the green movement. Sustainable and efficient buildings have a more positive perception today, which will allow you to charge higher prices for building space. Not to mention, you’ll save money because your building will use fewer resources.
- For Your Employees or Tenants: A LEED certification will help you create a healthier indoor environment. An efficient building means a more steady and comfortable temperature, improved air quality, and less discomfort caused by improper lighting. This creates a more productive and welcoming space for occupants.
- For The Environment: Buildings that are LEED certified are better for the environment because they use less energy and are resource-efficient. With everyone striving to meet LEED standards, we can create a more sustainable future.
What Are the Benefits of Recycling?
We all know that recycling is good for the planet, but you may not realize all the benefits this simple act provides. As a business owner in today’s world, you need a solid recycling program to help you manage your waste and promote an eco-friendly image. Our team can help you develop a program to meet your needs and as a result, help you achieve numerous benefits. While there are many reasons to recycle, some of the most prominent benefits include:
- Reduces Waste: When you recycle common products like plastic, cardboard, and metals it reduces the amount of waste that is sent to landfills and incinerators.
- Saves Energy: Recycling helps to save energy. Not only does it reduce the energy usage needed to burn or breakdown items in a landfill, but it also reduces the energy usage needed to create more items to replace those we’ve thrown away.
- Conserves Resources: When you throw items away, they sit in a landfill and will never be used again. But if you recycle them, they’ll get new life as another product. This helps to conserve resources that would otherwise be used to create new products.
Why Is Recycling So Important?
Recycling is important because the life of our planet is at stake. Every day we produce more waste and use more resources, the more damage we inflict on the environment. Recycling helps to lessen our impact and ensures your business is doing its part to protect the future of the environment. We can develop an effective recycling plan for your business, ensuring your waste is properly disposed of to minimize your impact on the world.
Why Choose Us?
When choosing a company to partner with for recycling and sustainability, you want to be sure you’re choosing a team with your best interests in mind. FenceLine Rentals will ensure your business is set up for success. With more than 20 years of experience and vast knowledge of LEED standards, we are able to provide our clients with superior solutions to their efficiency and recycling concerns. We’ll evaluate the current state of your building and your current waste practices, using our findings to help you build a better program. Whether you want to get your building LEED-certified or you want to develop a strong recycling plan, our team is here for you. You can always count on us to provide friendly, reliable service.
Contact us for Recycling Services
If you’re ready to make your business eco-friendlier, now is the time to call FenceLine Rentals for our LEED and recycling services. We can help your business go green and make a positive impact on the world. Please reach out to us today to discuss your sustainability goals, and we can set up a time to visit your building to give you our recommendations.
YEARS LEED EXPERIENCE
LEED PROJECTS ACTIVE OR COMPLETE
METRIC TONS DIVERTED
Need an experienced LEED waste management partner?
NEED FENCE, PORTABLE TOILETS AND WASTE REMOVAL FOR YOUR EVENT?
GET A QUOTE
Enter your contact information and details about your project in the contact form below.
*All fields required
Contact Form Main